The Music Partnership is proud to support schools and education settings on their Artsmark journey, inspiring children and young people to create, experience, and participate in great arts and culture. Click here to find out more about Artsmark.
The following areas of The Music Partnership provision will help contribute towards your Artsmark journey:
- Completing The Music Partnership Excellence Award
- Attending regular Music Support Meetings
- Attending the annual Music Summit
- Engaging your school in an audit of music provision
- Using Music Service Library Resources
- Schools participating in Music Hub Concerts and Events
- Signing up to a discounted license for Charanga
To find out more about how The Music Partnership can support your Artsmark journey, please contact Arts Connect, your local Bridge organisation – or email Helen Frost – email@example.com, Tel: 0121 446 3204.