Our local music services are committed to affordable, quality lessons which enable access to the widest possible groups of children and young people. Our workforce is experienced and highly trained and we provide instruments and resources to support all teaching at low or no cost to schools and parents.
Being able to engage in high quality music lessons provides children and young people with a number of tangible benefits and life skills:
- Music encourages creativity
- Music boosts school improvement
- Music improves learning skills
- Music builds life skills
- Music underpins better behaviour
- Music fosters team-working
- Music is an educational building block
- Music is for life
- Music is for fun
- Music is for everyone!